Monsters Inc. Baby Shower
Celebrate the impending arrival of your little mini-monster with a shower fit for the ‘Top Scarer’ himself!
Before you get too carried away with this Pixar-inspired party, you’ll need to make a guest list and send out those invites!
Of course you can find packs of inexpensive invitations at many of your major party supply stores, and even some low-cost leaders, but if you really want to make an impact with your invite, check for custom Monsters Inc. baby shower invitations.
Want your Monsters Inc. Baby Shower to ooze with cuteness? I thought so!
Start off with a Sully-blue hue and lime green, to match Mike Wazowski, color scheme. Use these colors for everything, from balloons, banners and streamers, to tableware!
- Hanging Doors – Hang paper doors from a clothesline for a fun, DIY decoration. You can also have your guests make the doors, but more on that later.
- Monsters Inc. Soundtrack – So it might not exactly be a ‘decoration’, but background music will do the same thing, set the mood for the party!
- Mike & Sully Plushes – What would a Monsters Inc. baby shower be without the stars of the show? Plush! I mean ‘plus!’, you can give them away as game prizes or save them for baby’s growing stuffed animal collection!
If there’s one thing that a bunch of women like more than babies, it’s food! And we’re pretty scary without it, so you better make sure you plan a great menu for your baby shower!
- Sully Fur – Blue-raspberry cotton candy lends itself nicely for this fun themed treat! Place it in colored favor bags for an easy shower snack!
- Abominable’s Lemon Snow Cones – Hot day? Cool off with one of Abominable’s refreshing lemon snow cones, straight from the arctic!
- Celia’s Mud Fudge Cupcakes – Give your guests something to dig their claws into with a yummy mud fudge chocolate cupcake! Not a fan of chocolate? Make Marshmallow Goo Cupcakes instead!
- Mike’s Lime Slime Soda – Make your own lime slime soda by mixing 2 liters of your favorite lemon-lime soda and lime Kool Aid!
No baby shower would be complete without some fun baby shower games!
Of course you can always go with the baby shower basics, like word searches and scrambles, but we’ve thought of a few more that might make your Monsters Inc. baby shower one to remember!
- “Pin the ‘Eye’ on Wazowski” – Create a giant Mike Wazowski cutout using lime green poster board, along with white for a cut out of his mouth. Draw teeth using a black marker. Attach his mouth, in the appropriate position of course, to the Mike cutout. Then cut out a giant circle for his eye, complete with iris, and you’re one pushpin away from a blindfolded mayhem!
https://synoshielectricspinscrubber.com KETO DIET Česká - nejleps i KETO DIET.
You might also like
Custom Party Shop Monster Napkin Rings for Kids Birthday Parties (12 pack)
Grocery (Custom Party Shop)
Custom Party Shop Monster CUPCAKE TOPPERS for Boy Birthday Parties or Baby Showers (12 pack)
Grocery (Custom Party Shop)
Bumkins Disney Baby Waterproof Starter Bib, Monsters Green, 6-9 Months
Baby Product (Bumkins)
12 Disney Monsters Inc Mike and Sully 2nd 3rd 4th 5th 6th Birthday Party Favors
Toy (Hannahs Sweet Chocolate Dreams)
Fresh Monster Kids Shampoo & Body Wash, Ocean Splash (8oz) *Toxin-free*
Beauty (Blue Zebra Brands, Inc.)
What was exact date of Monsters Inc release?
Monsters, Inc. was released on November 2, 2001. The movie stars Billy Crystal and John Goodman. !