Monsters Inc. mind Powers
468 designs / printed designs / 237, 390 votes placedBuy it Now
Create a t-shirt design inspired by Disney•Pixar's Monsters, Inc.
James P. Sullivan may look like a fuzzy oversized teddy bear, but when he’s on the job he’s not so cuddly. Sulley and his Monsters, Inc. coworkers are in the business of giving tykes a good fright—making adorable kiddos go “eek!” powers the city of Monstropolis. But what scares the scarers? Boo, the cutest little two-year-old you ever did see, who accidentally hops a ride with Sulley into Monstropolis and gives all of the monsters a spook.
Your challenge is to design a t-shirt inspired by the scarers and scarees of Monsters, Inc.
So take cues from furry-faced Sulley, Mike Wazowski’s one googly eye, or cute as a button toddler Boo to create a t-shirt that will be the talk of Monstropolis.
Keep in Mind:
- No adult references (sex, drugs, alcohol, violence, profanity, gambling, etc.) allowed.
- You may only use characters from Monsters, Inc. No outside characters are allowed in your design.
The winner received
- $2500 cash for the grand prize
- $500 Threadless gift certificate
- A Monsters, Inc. collectible item and an original sketch from a Disney•Pixar character artist.
- Other designs chosen for print from this challenge will receive compensation based on the product printed on & the quantity printed.
You might also like
Clobbering the Procrastination Monster: 9 Ass Kicking Shorcuts to Create Extreme Productivity,Get Rid of Bad Habits and Magically Stop Being Lazy TODAY!
eBooks (Improved Mind Publications)
What do the monsters make the children do in the movie Monsters Inc to get power to generate electricity
Either cry or laugh.
EDIT: Laugh became the power at the end of the film but the main power before was children's screams.
its screams not laugh