Monsters Menace America review
Huge monsters, robotic defenders of earth, massive destruction and... wrestling moves? Monsterpocalypse takes a page from every giant monster movie ever made and hands you the power to control twelve beasts and their followers in a battle to save or destroy the planet! It also adds a dose of goofy fun by mixing headbutts, wrestling throws and more into the game. Here's the scoop with our Monsterpocalypse game preview.The story of Monsterpocalypse is that six different groups, with two massive monsters per group, have risen up. Here they are.
- G.U.A.R.D. - The protectors of humanity pilot massive mechs in battle.
- Terrasaurs - These huge eco-friendly dinosaurs destroy factories and love hippies!
- Lords of Cthul - Summoned from the depths of ick by crazy cultists, these horrible creatures just want to destroy.
- Planet Eaters - Slamming into Earth from space, these flesh-and-metal monsters want to crush everything in sight!
- The Martian Menace - Mars is out of food so they're coming to Earth - to wipe us out and take it!
- Shadow Sun Syndicate - High-tech Japanese cyborg/ninja/power ranger warriors. They fight to save humanity, or do they?...
- Monsterpocalypse comes in a starter box that gets you the instructions, dice, maps, two monsters, their powered-up forms, four small minions and two buildings. You can get more monsters with booster packs - Monster Packs with a giant beast and it's powered-up form, or Unit Packs with four units. Each pack also gives you a building so you can make bigger cities to destroy! Not only can you get the Monsterpocalypse figures, there's a comic book series too. The premiere issue #0 is only available at game conventions, but you can get issues one to three from stores. And, if you get all three issues, you can mail in the receipts for a free Mega Sky Sentinel figure!
You might also like
Godzilla Kaiju World Wars
Toy (Publisher Services Inc (PSI))
is it possible to play monster Hunter frontier online for xbox 360 in america?
No, Monster Hunter Frontier Online is region locked and won't work on a US Xbox 360. !